DDevExtensions is one of the most popular extensions for the Delphi IDE which extends it by adding some new productivity features and applying different enhancements. A must have tool for every developer.
Most popular features are:
- Use unit dialog (Alt+F11) replacement with quick search and other advanced features;
- Preventing the IDE from storing the ExplicitWidth and ExplicitHeight properties to DFM;
- Reload file changes enhanced dialog;
- Disabling the package cache;
- Compilation progress bar inside of the original dialog.
You can find a full description of all features in the PDF manual.
The tool can be obtained for free from Andy’s website.